AIBE 2017 All India Bar Examination is going to be organised by Bar Council of India in the upcoming month. “Certificate of Practice” will be given to applicants who qualify the Exam. Important Dates of different AIBE X events will be updated after official release of its notification. However, if you are preparing for this exam, then the article will provide you with the best possible info related to this exam.
AIBE 10 Important Dates Please go through tentative exam schedule of AIBE (10):
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online mode of registration process starts||16 January 2017|
|Offline mode of registration form available from||16 January 2017|
|Fee payment through bank challan gets started||17 January 2017|
|Sale of online/offline mode registration form ends||16 February 2017|
|Deadline for payment of fee for online/offline mode application through SBI Challan||26 February 2017|
|Deadline for completion of online application||02 March 2017|
|Last date for receipt of offline application form||07 March 2017|
|Admit card 2017 will be obtained from||15 March 2017|
AIBE Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Applicants should hold an LLB degree.
- They should be graduated UG with the minimum required percentage.
- Eligible candidates should hold registration as an advocate professional from any registered State Bar Council or.
Must Read: Instructions & Conditions
Registration Procedure to Apply for AIBE X
Applicants can apply for AIBE in online or talk about the procedure to apply
- Open the portal URL in your browser or click the register button.
- Now applicants will be asked to enter the necessary information in the form. Now it is required to upload the photograph, signature or enrollment certificate.
- After filling necessary information, applicants need to click the save button.
- After clicking submit button a unique registration no. and password will be generated. We advise applicants to keep this information safe for further process.
- Applicants need to login to their AIBE account by using same username or password and download SBI challan.
- Application fee: Rs. 2500 + Rs. 60/as bank transaction charge.
- Applicants should take print out of application form for future.
Also Check: List of Entrance Exams after Graduate
Find here related info of AIBE 2017 All India Bar Examination exam pattern:
- There will be 100 questions in total.
- Type of questions will be multiple choice questions.
Please follows syllabus of AIBE 2017 All India Bar Examination exam mentioned:
|Topic Name||No. of Questions|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Act||15|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||6|
|Labour + Industrial Law||6|
|Public International Law||5|
|Company Law (2013)||4|
|ADR + Arbitration Act||4|
|Professional Ethics& Cases of Professional misconduct under B.C.I rules||4|
|Corporate Social Responsibility||2|
AIBE 10 Admit Card
For downloading admit card applicants are required to go to the official portal. Admit card will be downloaded by using unique registration no. and date of birth.
It will be only possible to check result from the official portal on the prescribed date. You can check your result by using your roll no. and date of birth.