AIPMT 2017: Exam Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern
AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test) It is a renowned national level medical entrance test conducted by the Central Board of 2ndary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS / BDS program. The online application process for AIPMT 2017 will be commenced from December, 2016 and examination will be organized in the month of May, 2017. Here get complete package of information on AIPMT 2017 application form, eligibility, admit card, important dates, answer key, exam pattern, result, qualifying marks, cut off, counseling etc.
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should hold the nationality of India; However Overseas Citizen of India can also apply for this examination.
Applicants’ age should be minimum 17 years as on 31 December 2017,
Upper age limit for applicants belonging to Genera category is 25 years whereas for OBC/SC/ST category candidate 30 years.
AIPMT 2017 Educational Qualification
- Applicants should be passed in class 12th or its equivalent examination with PCB and Mathematics and any other elective subject with English. Applicants should have studied English at a level as intimated by National Council of Educational Research & Training.
- Applicants, those are appearing in class 12th exam in the year 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have obtained minimum 50 Percent marks in PCB (40% for OBC/SC/ST or 45% for General-PH).
- Applicants those have cleared B.Sc examination from approval Indian University along with at least 2 subjects from Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Biotechnology or completed previous qualification with PCB or English can apply.
- The examination will be organized in offline pen and paper mode.
- Questions paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Questions Paper will be MCQ with one correct answer.
- Total no. of questions will be 180 includes 45 from Physics, 45 questions from Chemistry, 45 from Botany or rest 45 from Zoology.
- For every correct response, 4 marks given.
- For every incorrect response, 1 mark deducted.
|AIPMT 2017 Events||Respective Dates|
|Starting with online registration proves||December 2016|
|Deadline for online mode of registration process||January 2017|
|Deadline for online mode of registration including late fee||February 2017|
|Admit Card will be available||April 2017|
|Entrance Examination Date||May 2017|
|Publication of result||June 2017|