AIPVT 2017 Application Form
AIPVT (All India Pre Veterinary Test) 2017 is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission to 5 year Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) degree programme. The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is respective authority that conducts this examination in the month of May 2017 or online application procedure for same starts from January onwards.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPVT 2017
- Applicants should be a resident of India (except applicants belonging to Jammu & Kashmir).
- Applicants should be minimum 17 years old as on 31 December, 2017. Applicants looking for admission under 15% All India Quota & participating state seats, the below age limit prescribed 25 years as on 31 December, 2017. SC/ST/OBC category applicants may get relaxation up to 5 years in age.
Educational Qualification Required
- Applicants should be Intermediate pass with English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry from a genuine board or university.
- Applicants should be Indian School Certificate examination or 10+2 pass with PCB.
- The minimum mark secured by applicants belonging to General category is 50% whereas, this marks is 40% for OBC/SC/ST category.
Online application form submission process: January to February, 2017 & February to March, 2017
Last date of transaction of fee: January to February 2017 & February to March, 2017.
AIPVT 2016 exam date May, 2017
How to Apply for AIPVT 2017
- Open the official portal url http://aipvt.vci.nic.in/aipvt/Welcome.aspx
- Register yourself or note down your registration no. and password.
- Now use that registration no. to apply for the test.
- After filling up necessary details it is necessary to upload signature, applicants’ and their parents’ signature or thumb impression. Applicants belonging to J & K are required to upload self declaration form. All scanned photograph should be in JPG.
- Pay the application fee through e-challan, net banking, and credit card/debit card..
AIPVT 2017 Application fee
For General /OBC category candidates: Rs 1500/- & Rs 1500/+ Rs 750/-as late fee
For SC/ST/PH category candidates: Rs 750/- & Rs 750/+ Rs 750/as late fee
AIPVT 2017 Exam Pattern
Important details of AIPVT 2017:
- There will be single paper in test which will contain 180 objective type questions.
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry or Biology (Botany & Zoology). 45 questions from Physics, 45 from Chemistry or rest 90 from Biology.
- For each correct question: +4 marks
- For each incorrect question: 1 mark
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Language mode: English & Hindi
AIPVT 2017 Answer Key
Answer key will be uploaded by respective authority at the official Portal of VCI. Applicants who would like to claim against answer key they will have to pay Rs 1000-/per question. The paid amount will be refunded only if applicant’s claim will be accepted.