Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2019: Aliah University has released notification for admission B.Ed Programme for the academic session 2019 at the Department of Education, AU. The interested candidates can fill their application form as per schedule Aliah University 2019. All candidates can check the complete information of Aliah University B.Ed admission 2019 application process, eligibility and other information Aliah University 2019.
Aliah University B.Ed 2019: Admission, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date:
|Application form online starts on||Second week of April 2019|
|Last date for online submission||Last week of April 2019|
|Admit card will issue||First week of May 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2019|
|Date first admission list||Second week of June 2019|
|Second round of admission||Last week of June 2019|
|Date of documents verification||First week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||First week of august 2019|
Age criteria: For Fresher candidate must not be more than 35 years as on 1st July 2019. there shall be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be provided to the candidates with disability. There is no age limit for deputed candidates.
- The candidates should have completed three year Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/ 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree in respective discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- For method subject should have completed three year Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/ 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics and Chemistry with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates having Honors/ PG in Electronics/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering can also apply for Physical Science as the method subject provided that candidates has studied Physics/ Chemistry as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- Candidates having Honours/ PG in Statistics/ Economics can apply for Mathematics as the method subject given they have studied Mathematics as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- For fresher candidates, in case of honors graduates, the marks obtained in Honours subject will be considered.
- In case of general graduates, the marks obtained in General/ Subsidiary/ Pass subjects will be considered.
Aliah university B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019:
- Duration of exam: 1 hour
- Total number of questions: 60
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 60
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative marking: 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
|TOPICS||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Knowledge of Islamic Studies||10||10|
Aliah University B.Ed Application Form:
All interested Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before starting your application form process. Applying in a subject in which you are not eligible will lead to cancellation of application 2019.
- First all, Log-on to the official website
- Click on Aliah University Admission tab and further on ‘Undergraduate’ tab.
- Click on the link ‘Click to apply’ for AU B.Ed. Admission: 2019-2020
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ application form fill.
- The application form appears, fill in all the required details such as personal and educational
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature
- The payment gateway will appear, make the payment and click on ‘Submit’ button click.
- The candidates will be able to download they are admitted card from the official website of the Aliah University 2019.
- It is expected that the admit card will be released in the month of May 2019.
- The candidates must download they are admitted card and take its printout of the carried to the exam center for Aliah University 2019.
- The candidates can find the details of the exam center on their admit card itself.
- It is suggested that the candidates keep their admit card safe until the complete process of admission is over.
- The result of the Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 will be declared in online official website mode on the universities.
- The marks scored by the candidates and their ranking, all will be made available on the official website 2019.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam 2019 as well as marks obtained in different academic examinations from class X to UG, a merit list will be prepared.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of their approved length of service.
- Aliah University Admissions into the B.Ed courses will be granted on the basis of the merit of the candidates.