AMPCK UGCET 2017: Important Dates, Application Form
AMPCK (Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka) 2017 conducts UG CET entrance test after qualifying which applicants will be eligible to get admission into MBBS, BDS or engineering Courses for the academic year 2017-18.
AMPCK UGCET 2017 application form will be available in between March to April, 2017 and entrance test will be conducted on May, 2017. In case you are going to appear in this entrance exam then collect all possible information regarding AMPCK UGCET 2017: Exam Dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
- Applicants those are interested to apply for AMPCK UG CET 2017 should pass in 10+2/ II PUE or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Appearing applicants are also allowed to apply.
- Applicants who wish to participate in UGCET 2017 counselling will have to score at least 50% of marks.
- Applicants who are interested to get admission into Dental/Medical/Engineering courses under
- Religious category will have to submit Minority Certificate against it. The certificate should be properly signed by the Headmaster of school from where have completed their educational studies.
- Note Applicants those are seeking admission in Engineering/Dental/Medical program under
- Linguistic/Religious category they need to attach a minority certificate in prescribed format or properly signed by Headmaster of the High School where they have studied.
AMPCK UGCET 2017 Important Dates
Sl. No Events of Test Respective Date
- Online application form availability: March to April, 2017
- Deadline for receiving of duly filled application form: April, 2017
- Admission ticket can download from: May, 2017
- Examination date: May, 2017
- Answer key will be published: May, 2017
- Deadline for receipt of objection, in case any: May, 2017
- Result will be announced: June, 2017
List of Associated Colleges List of Dental Colleges:
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur
- Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet
- Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore
List of Medical Colleges:
- Sapthagiri Inst. of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Srinivas Inst. of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore
List of Engineering Colleges
- Bahubali College of Engineering, Hasana Dist.
- MVJ College of Engineering , Bangalore
AMPCK UG CET 2017 Application Form: How to Apply
- Applicants are strongly instructed to fill up application form properly.
- After downloading application form applicants also need to make a DD of Rs.1000/-which should be drawn in favour of AMPCK or payable at Bangalore.
- After filling up application form applicants need to send same along with all other formalities to address specified below:
Chief Examiner Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (AMPCK), Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No.6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore 560025
- Please keep the copy of your application form with you as you may feel the necessity of same in future.
- Read all guidelines furnished on question paper and answer sheet thoroughly.
- According to official notification of AMPCK UGCET 2017, the exam will be organized at Bangalore Raichpur and Mangalore Address of the exam centres will be notified to applicants at their admit card.
AMPCK UG CET 2017 Admit Card
Applicants can download the hall ticket from the official portal by entering their registered mobile no. as username and date of birth as password.
AMPCK UG CET 2017 Result
Applicants who will score minimum 50% Percents of marks can view their rank. In order to check the result applicants are required to go through the official site.
AMPCK UGCET 2017 Answer Key
The authority has released the date of uploading UGCET 2017 answer key which is May, 2017.
Applicants having objections related to the answer key may send their objection to Chief Examiner along with DD of Rs.100/-per question via post on or before May, 2017 (5 P.M). DD should be in favour of AMPCK 2017 payable at Bangalore.
Please keep in mind any objection received after the deadline will not be entertained.
AMPCK UG CET 2017 Counselling
Details related to counselling procedure will be updated to applicants after release of official intimation regarding same. Keep visiting the page for further updates.