AMU Admit Card 2017
AMU Admit Card 2017 to appear in the Admission Test is being issued by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) to only to those applicants whose duly fill Application form, has been received in University on or before last date of receipt. Download AMU Admit Card 2017 issued by Office of the Controller of Examinations, Aligarh Muslim University. Admit Card shall not be sent via postal mail.
The applicants should ensure that possession the proper Admit Card before applicants reaches the Test Centre. The applicants should contact immediately the Office concerned were submitted your Application Form in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. AMU University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in event of failure to report on the due date and time by applicants for appearing in the Departmental Test.
Important Instructions for AMU Admit Card 2017
- It is only after verification of the eligibility that the applicants would be considered for admission.
- Mere appearing or qualifying in exam does not entitle a applicant for selection / admission.
- Any discrepancy in Admit Card, especially with regard to applicant’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Office concerned where Application Form was submitted, by the applicants in writing before the commencement of the Test.
- The allotted Test Centre of the applicant is specified on the Admit Card.
- Applicants are required to paste their recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the downloaded AMU Admit Card 2017 and hand over the Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty at the examination hall.
- During the Test, the invigilators have to check the Admit Card of applicants to satisfy themselves about their identity.