Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019: Annamalai University Department of Education provides opportunities for the B.Ed. Teacher trainees for all-round development of their personality and enable them to attain the high level of skills and character needed for a teacher. The Candidates who are eligible and are desiring to enroll them must clear the Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019 (Common Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University. AU programme is for a period of two years. There are many opetional subjects offered for B.Ed, English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physical, Electronics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Natural Science, Plant Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Microbiology, Social Science (History), Economics, commerce etc.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2019: Admission, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates:–
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019:
The all interested candidates can apply online for B.Ed admission 2019 issued by AU. Before filling up the application form, all candidates must ensure their eligibility. AU selection will be based on Merit of the relevant qualifying examination of Tamilnadu Government / Equivalent Board and rule of Reservation followed by the government of Tamilnadu.
Duration: Programme is for a period of 2 year (Non-Semester)
Age Limit: No Age Limit
Medium of Instruction: English and Tamil
AU Important Dates:
|Application form will available||07 July 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application||30 July 2019|
|Admit Card will issue||25 August 2019|
|Exam Date||First week of September 2019|
|Result will Declare||Third week of September 2019|
|Counselling Date||First week of October 2019|
All interested candidates who are eligible for the Common Entrance Test for AU B.Ed Admission 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Candidates should have completed the 10th/High School Marksheet along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The candidates Commerce and Economics candidates must have a PG qualification.
- There is no age restriction for B.ed Program 2019.
- Engineering and Technology candidates must have a minimum score of 55% or (50% in case of SC/ST/SCA).
- The Reservation for different Seats for B.Ed Programme is also there in AU B.Ed Admission 2019.
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019: How to Apply
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at AU.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website 2019.
- All Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required for AU B.Ed 2019.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules and regulation.
- Upload passport size Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the application form fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed the process, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
The candidates’ application fees for B.ed Entrance Examination for the different category:
- General/Others category for application fee Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped for application fee Rs. 500/-
Annamalai University B.Ed Required Documents 2019:
- 10th/High School Marksheet/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate) Marksheet/equivalent Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- The category SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports/NSS/NCC’.
B.Ed Counselling 2019:
Annamalai University B.Ed application process gets completed successfully, the authority will start publishing the counselling schedule. As soon as official counselling schedule release, we will upload website 2019.
- Counselling will be held at the Administrative Office, Annamalai University 2019+.
- The Counselling Schedule will be available on the official Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their merit list 2019.
- Counselling for all category will be held before the general counseling.
- Counselling Fee : all Candidates have to pay a Counselling fee of ` 2000/ or 1000/- for SC/SCA/ST Candidates) by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counseling 2019.