Architecture Aptitude Test result 2017
Architecture Aptitude Test result 2017 IIT JEE (Advanced) All eligible Candidates desirous of joining the B. Arch. Courses will have to PASS in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2017. Only those eligible candidates who have qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2017 are eligible to appear in AAT in 2017.
|Portal for AAT registration||www.jeeadv.ac.in|
|Architecture aptitude Test||2nd week of June 2017|
|Declaration of results of AAT||3ed week of June 2017|
IIT Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
- All eligible Candidates desirous of opting for the B. Arch. (Architecture) program available at IIT Kharagpur or IIT Roorkee (as one of the choices while filling-in their choices during joint seat) must appear in Architecture Aptitude Test 2017
- Architecture Aptitude Test will be conducted only at the 7 (seven) zonal IITs. The test will consist of one paper of 3 (three hours) duration. The question paper for Architecture Aptitude Test 2017 will be available only in the English language.
- Eligible Candidates should bring their own drawing or coloring aids.
- The Joint Implementation Committee of JEE (Advanced) 2017 will decide marks for passing Architecture Aptitude Test 2017.
- Results of Architecture Aptitude Test will be declared on the JEE (Advanced) online portal.
- No separate admit card will be issued for AAT 2017. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2017 should be produced in the Architecture Aptitude Test examination hall.
- All eligible Candidates securing marks above cutoff will be declared PASS in the test. There is no separate ranking in the Architecture Aptitude Test. There is no separate cutoff for all eligible candidates of any category.
- Allotment of the seat will be solely based on category-wise All India Rank in the JEE (Advanced) 2017.