Assam Medical Entrance Exam Assam MEE 2017: Assam MEE is an entrance test for the applicants to take the admission in the MBBS/BDS course. By this state level exam applicants can take the admission in the various institutes of the Government and Private College that are approved by the government. All applicants need to fill the application form for the Assam Medical Entrance Examination conducted by Dibrugarh University.
- Examination Name: Assam MEE
- Examination type: State Level Examination
- Examination category: Undergraduate level
- Conducting University: Dibrugarh University
Assam MEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should be 12thpass out with 50% aggregate marks from an approval board of the education.
- Applicants should need English, Bio, physics, and chemistry and as the compulsory subject in 12th
- The aspirants should be formed Assam state.
- The age of the candidate should be the 17-24 year.
Assam MEE 2017 Application form:
Applicant need to pay the fee of the application form-
- Application Fee will be Rs. – 1240/-
- Applicants need to pay the fee by the e-challan of the SBI bank.
Assam MEE 2017 Application Process:
Applicants can fill the Assam MEE 2017 Application Form by the following way-
- Applicants need to visit Assam MEE official site and make login site (by username & password).
- Open the application form MEE and fill required details.
- Recheck all required details and make submit the application form.
- Take a hardcopy of the application form.
- Then Pay the application fee.
Also Check: Assam University Application form 2017
Assam MEE 2017 Exam Syllabus:
All applicants need to see the Assam MEE Exam 2017 2018 Syllabus for making the preparation of the examination. By the help of the exam, for selection, applicants need to a good study of the exam syllabus. In the examination, the question will be asked from the Biology, Physics and Chemistry and subjects from the NCERT and Assam Board examination syllabus.
Assam MEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The paper will be objective type Question.
- There will be 3 paper of the complete examination of physics, chemistry, Biology.
- The total number of the questions in each paper will be 100 questions.
- The total duration of time for each paper will be 2 hours.
- No negative marking for any question.
Assam MEE 2017 Admit Card: (Full Read)
The Admit Card of Assam MEE 2017 will be provided online. All applicants need to collect the admit card of the exam before the date of the examination. Without the permission admit card of the exam, applicants can not appear in the exam.
Assam MEE 2017 Exam Centers:
The centers of the examination will be at the below-given cities-
Assam MEE 2017 Result:
The Result will be declared after two weeks of the exam. Applicants can see the result of Assam MEE from the web portal. The result will be provided in the merit list of the combined merit list of all papers. So students need to make the preparation of all papers.
Tel No.: +91 0373-2370231
Fax: +91 0373-2370768
Assam MEE 2017 Selection Process:
The applicants will be selected on the basis of merit list of the three papers. Only the selected applicants will be taking admission in Assam MEE. For select in Assam MEE applicants need to make a valid score in the Assam MEE 2017.
Assam MEE 2017 Counselling Process
The selected applicants will be called for the admission by the counseling process. Only the selected applicants need to fill the form of the Counseling. By the Assam MEE Exam Counseling, for any of the issues concerning the Assam MEE 2017
Assam MEE 2017 Important Dates:
|Start Application form||June 2017|
|Close the Application form||June 2017|
|Display Admit card||July 2017|
|Date of exam||July 2017|
|Publish Result of exam||July 2017|
|Counseling dates||After July 2017|