ATIT 2017: Application Form, Admit Card, Result, counseling
IFHI Hyderabad conducts ATIT for admission to UG engineering programmes in various disciplines. Based on ATIT 2017 score, applicants will be provided admission to ICFAI Tech of ICFAI University located at Dehradun, Jaipur, Baddi, Agartala, Hyderabad, Ranchi / Raipur campuses. The exam will be conducted in online / offline mode in the month of May, 2017. Go through the article if you are interested to collect all possible info related to this examination.
Eligibility Criteria for ATIT 2017
Applicants should pass in class 12 or its equivalent exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Applicants are also required to pass individually in English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics Group of applicants those have appeared in class 12 or its equivalent test or waiting for their respective result are eligible to apply. Without meeting with all above mentioned eligibility criteria, no applicants are allowed to apply for this test.
Also Check: UPSC Exam Dates 2017 Schedule 2017
|Deadline for receipt of completed OMR application form||April, 2017|
|Entrance exam date (Online / Offline both)||May, 2017|
|Test result will be declared||May, 2017|
|Selection letters will be dispatched||May, 2017|
How to Apply?
Application form must be filled by applicants genuinely and in the prescribed format. Applicants are eligible to choose following methods:
- Through OMR Application Form: Fill up the online application form by providing genuine information or send the same to Admissions Officer, ATIT at Hyderabad.
- Apply Online: In order to apply online applicants need to go to the official site of ICFAI University or pay Rs. 700/as application fee through debit card/credit card/ net banking payment gateway. During online application, applicants also need to upload colored passport size photo.
- Download: Applicants first need to download the application form from the official site / thereafter send the same along with demand draft of Rs. 700/-to address specified below. The demand draft needs to favor of IFHE – A/c ATIT (2016) Prospectus Fee” payable at Hyderabad.
Exam pattern of ATIT 2017:
- The test duration will be for 2 hours.
- All questions will be objective type.
- The key purpose of this exam is to test applicants’ knowledge in Physics, Mathematics Chemistry or English.
- 30 questions will b asked from each core subjects including English, Math, Physics or Chemistry.
ATIT Result 2017
ATIT 2017 exam result will be declared at official site of the university in May, 2017. List of successful candidate will be also intimated post/Email.
Applicants selection will be done on basis of their performance in ATIT 2017 exam. Applicants having valid score of JEE (Main/Advanced) or any other state or national level entrance exam will be accepted as well.
Address: Admissions Officer (B.Tech.), ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State. Phone No: 04023440967, Toll Free: 18004250767 and Email: email@example.com