BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017
The BLDE Bijapur Liberal Development Education University is a UGC 2017 approved University based in Bijapur in Karnataka, offering various Medical programmes that are affiliated with Medical council of India. University is a Sister Concern of BLDE Association, a renowned educational society, running more than 75 institutions in Karnataka state. For maintaining highend academic standard, BLDE offering admissions to applicants who cleared entrance test conducted by University, which is known as BLDE University All India Medical Entrance Test (UGET). Get from here the details regarding BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 such as Admission Important Dates, Application form, Eligibility, Results, Admit Card. Etc.
BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 is conducting annually for admissions of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course. The duration of program is 4.6 years and 1 Year compulsory as suggested by medical council of India.
Those applicants are interested to join M.B.B.S program at BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 must likely to satisfy eligibility norms shown below.
- The aspirant’s age should be 17 years on 31 December, 2017.
- The applicant must have studied or passed class 10th exam from an approval board of education or must have studied Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) subjects with English subject.
- As per mandatory guidelines Graduate Medical Education 1997 of Medical Council of India minimum 50% marks is required for applicants belonging to General category or 45% is required for applicants comes under SC/ST category are eligible to attend a MBBS program that is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicants studying in final year of qualifying examination i.e. PUCII/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent are eligible to appear the program, but they likely to complete program before admission.
- NRI applicant’s admission based on the qualifying exam marks. More info regarding eligibility of BLDE MBBS can get from site http://bldeuniversity.ac.in/nri.html#
List of Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Starts date application Forms||February 2017|
|Last date for downloading the application form||April 2017|
|Last date for accepting application form along with DD or other documents||May 2017|
|Date of downloading TAT 2017 card from University’s site||1st week of May, 2017|
|BLDE UGET Entrance Exam Date||1st week of May, 2017|
|Results Publishing date||2nd week of June, 2017|
Exam Pattern: BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 examination consists of 180 Multiple Choice Questions. The total duration of exam will be 3 Hours, which is expecting to conduct in the morning secessions.
The applicants can mark the answers in an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet. Each correct answer will get 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for any wrong question.
The examination syllabus of BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 is excerpted from a test pattern by the Medical Council of India. The test can consists of the questions from the subjects such as Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, ENT, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, etc.
How to apply?
Application is available only offline mode. Here we are guiding you – how to apply for BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 examination?
Visit the official site of BLDE University i.e. http://bldeu.in/ or then download application form. Now, fill application form by following guidelines information. Then after pay fee for entrance exam of Rs. 4,000/-either through Online/Offline (DD). If applicants prefer to take offline admission, then take a Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Registrar, University, payable at Vijayapura ( Bijapur) 586103.’
The applicants can download application form the official site of BLDEU. The institute should not provide admit card to any applicants either via post or by email. The downloadable form of admit card 2017 (TAT) will be available on its official site in the month of May, 2017.
The results of all applicants attended the BLDE University UG Entrance Test 2017 is expecting its official site in the Month of May 2017. Applicants can view it by entering register no. in the suggested tabs. Later, the institute invites the eligible applicants for attending a counseling secession.
For More Information, Contact
BLDE University, Smt. Bagaramma Sajjan Campus,
Bijapur 586103, Karnataka, Phone Number: +918352 262507,