CETPPPC 2017 Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam dates
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) for admissions into Paramedical B.Sc Nursing courses under various affiliated private colleges/Institute. Aspirants who would like to enroll in Private Paramedical institutes in Pondicherry must have to get through common Entrance test named as CETPPPC 2017. Here we have provided all important details regarding CETPPPC 2017 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Commonly known as: CETPPPC
Examination Name: Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Paramedical Colleges
Conducting authority name: Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Paramedical Colleges Welfare Association
Conducted for: B.Sc nursing courses
Examination Level: State
Name of Private Paramedical Colleges
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital (SMVNCH), Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Pondicherry, Pondicherry, Indirani College of Nursing (ICON), Sabari College of Nursing (SNC) Puducherry, Pondicherry, Pondicherry, School of Nursing, East Coast Institute of Medical Sciences (ECIMS), Raak College of Nursing (RAAK), A.G.Padmavathy College of Nursing (AGPCN)
Eligibility Criteria for CETPPPC 2017
Applicants need to satisfy prescribed conditions before appearing for CETPPPC 2017. The required eligibility criteria for CETPPPC 2017 as follows
- Interested and eligible aspirants seeking for admission to the first year of the B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree programme must have qualified the H.Sc.(Academic or vocational) examination hosted by Board of Higher 2ndary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other correspondent exam with Biology (Botany/Zoology), Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Zoology Botany, Physics, Chemistry with Nursing Course or should have studied English as one of major subjects. Applicant need to qualify Higher 2ndary Examination with at least of 50% total marks (40 % for applicants belonging to reserved categories like ST, SC or OBC)
- Minimum age limit: Aspirant must have above 17 years of their age as on 31st December of examination year. And no higher age limit has been prescribed.
CETPPPC 2017 Application process:
Steps to apply for CETPPPC 2017 Entrance Application Form
- Aspirant need to open official site link which is www.pimsmmm.com.
- Now check news regarding “CETPPPC 2017 Entrance Application Form”.
- After that aspirant have to fill the required details for application form.
- Save or take print out for future reference.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Important dates will be declared in January 2017. Please visit the Official portal for further updates.
- Last date for submission of filled application form: July 2017
- CETPPPC 2017 Exam date: August 2017
- Release of rank list: August 2017
- Counseling date: August 2017
- Course work starts from: September 2017
Keep visiting our website for any updates or below here you may also share any doubt or comment regarding CETPPPC 2017.