Dr. DY Patil 2017
Applicants who are interested in appearing in Dr. DY Patil All India Common Entrance Test 2017 they can obtain the application form from the month of March 2017 (tentative). AICET exam is conducted by Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune for applicants seeking admission to MBBS or BDS program offered by a university. The examination will be possibly held in the month of May 2017 (tentative).
Dr. DY Patil 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who are planning to apply for Dr. DY Patil AICET examination 2017 they must be a resident of India.
- Applicants must have cleared 12th examination with subjects PCB or English.
- General applicants must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB, and reserved category applicants are must acquire at least 40% marks in PCB.
- Appearing applicants are also allowed to apply for the examination.
- Applicants are essential to secure at least 50% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Dr. DY Patil AICET 2017.
- Talking about the age, applicants must be at least 17 years old as on 1st December 2017.
Dr. DY Patil AICET 2017 Application Form: How to Apply?
The important guidelines for filling up the application form 2017:
- Applicants will be able to download an application form from the official site of Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune only.
- Now fill up an application by furnishing only required information.
- Affix your recent color passport size photograph.
- Now make a demand draft DD of amount Rs.2600/- from any nationalized bank in favor of ‘Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’ payable at Pune. In the case of a late fee, payment applicants will have to make a DD of Rs. 2850.
- Finally, applicants need to send application form including the DD to the address described below:
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune411018,
|Application form||Available now|
|Submission of application form Last date for||
|Admit card available||Seven days before conduction of test|
|Examination Date||May 2017 (from 11.00 am to 2.00 pm)|
|Publication of result||Updates soon|
|Admission session venue||Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, Pimpri, Pune 411018,|
|College will be open from||August 2017|
Dr. DY Patil 2017 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will be conducted offline mode.
- Only objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be asked.
- Total no. of questions will be 200 from subjects namely Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Zoology.
- Entrance test duration will be of 3 hours.
Also Check: List of Medical Entrance Exams 2017
Dr. DY Patil All India Common Entrance Test 2017 Exam Centres
AICET exam will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Indore, Lucknow, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai, and Nagpur.
Fee structure of MBBS or BDS programs for General and NRI/PIO/FN category applicants is as follows:
|Category||Fee for BDS||Fee for MBBS|
|General||Rs. 5, 25, 000/-per annum||Rs. 12, 50,000/-per annum|
|NRI/PIO/FN||US $ 17,000/-per annum||US $38,000/-per annum|
Dr. DY Patil 2017 Admit Card
Applicants will be able to obtain their admit card Seven days before commencement of the test. Applicants can download their admit card 2017 by entering their form number or date of birth.
Result and Merit List
The university will prepare a merit list based on applicants’ marks in Chemistry, Botany, Physics and Zoology taken together. Based on applicant’s rank in the merit list, applicants will be called for admission procedure. The result of only those applicants gets declared who have scored minimum 50% marks in AICET 2017.
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune 411018,
Official site: http://www.dpu.edu.in/