Gujarat Forest Guard Admit card 2017
Gujarat Forest Department: Gujarat was constituted on May 01, 1960 after bifurcation of the State of Bombay and According to State of Forest Report (2009) that Gujarat has only 11.04% of its geographical area declared as the forest or which is much below the national average. Forest or tree cover is in the extent of 11.74 % (7.48 % forest cover / 4.26% tree cover outside forestTOF) of its geographical area. Gujarat Forest Department is entrusted with prime responsibility of protection / conservation or development of forest or wildlife of the state.
Organization Name: Gujarat Forest Department
No. Of vacancies: –
Job Role: Forest Guard
Admit Card: 15 Days Prior To The Examination
Official Web Address: forests.gujarat.gov.in
How To Download Admit card 2017
- Visit the website of Gujarat Forest Department.
- Go to Homepage.
- Select the option of Gujarat Forest Recruitment.&
- Click Link of Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card 2017.
- Enter your registration no., date of birth or required details.
- Select the Submit option.
- You can see the Admit Card on the display.
- You can download the Admit Card in PDF format.
Get Gujarat Forest Guard Admit card 2017: Click Here…
Applicants must know that Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 willn’t be sent by post. Applicants must have to download Admit card/Call Letter and Hall Ticket by the official website. Applicants observe any error in their Admit card they may report to the Authorities.