ILICAT 2017 Syllabus | exam pattern
ILICAT Exam Pattern 2017: Explore this post in order gather details related to the examination pattern / syllabus of ILICAT 2017. The exam is managed by the Indian Law Institute for law admission. The exam will consist of only objective type questions or applicants will get 2 hours 30 minute in order to solve the question paper.
The question paper is divided into 3 parts and related details can be found below, please have a look:
Also Check: ILICAT Application Form 2017
Exam Sections Subjects Name No. of Questions
|Part1||Subjective Questions on Legal aspects||4|
|Part3||English & General Knowledge||40|
|Total Number of Questions||144 Questions|
Marking scheme for Part 1, 2 and 3 is mentioned below:
- For First Part > One mark will be given for every right response. If you have marked any incorrect answer then 1/ 4 marks gets deducted for each incorrect attempt.
- For Second Part> Marking scheme for Part Second is as similar to Part First.
- For Third Part> 5 marks will be awarded to applicants for every right answer. This part doesn’t include negative marking.
- Total marks of question paper will be 160.
Also Check: ILICAT Admit Card 2017
ILICAT syllabus 2017 provided below:
Part 1st Syllabus
The 1st part of question paper will include questions from English / General Knowledge. List of key topics are:
- Inference based questions
- Reading Comprehension
- General knowledge related topics
Part 2nd Syllabus
The syllabus of part 2nd includes following topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Limitation
- Environmental Law
- Commercial Law
- Public International Law
- Law of Torts
Part 3rd Syllabus
The part 3rd includes 4 questions of 5 marks each. All questions will be subjective type or based on the legal writing.
If you have any doubt ILICAT 2017 Syllabus | exam pattern please post your comments below…