ILICAT Application Form 2017
The Indian Law Institute conducted ILICAT application form 2017 will be made available online as well offline mode for admission to Law programs. If you are eligible to apply in online mode then you must apply from the official portal of Indian Law Institute. Possible date of availability of ILICAT application form year May 2017.
- The Indian Law Institute 2017 will release application form in online/offline mode.
- Verifying eligibility is the must for applicants before applying for ILICAT.
- Applicants, who are applying in online, they need to register themselves 1st before apply.
- After completion of the registration process, applicants will get a login ID and password.
- Applicants are required to pay the Rs.1000/-as application fee.
Also Check: ILICAT 2017 Syllabus | exam pattern
The method of Obtaining ILICAT Application Form 2017
Applicants can obtain the application form of ILICAT in following ways:
Online Mode: Applicants will get the ILICAT application form link after completion of the registration procedure. The application form can be also downloaded along with the ILICAT 2017 prospectus.
Offline Mode: Applicants can obtain application form by visiting address personally. While obtaining the application form in offline, you can pay the application fee in cash. Applicants can also request the prospectus via post. They need to send a request letter along with demand draft DD of Rs.1100/ to the address mentioned:
Indian Law Institute,
Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi – 110 001
How to Apply for Online?
- Go to the official portal of Indian Law Institute.
- Now register yourself with providing basic information including Email ID, Phone No.
- Post completion of the registration, applicants will get an application no and password.
- Now login with using same application no. and password or access the application form.
- Fill up your qualification details and upload your signature, recent colour photograph, statement of purpose or fee payment details.
- Then finally submit the form.
Also Check: ILICAT Admit Card 2017
|Mode of Application||Fee (INR)||Late fee, if you are submitting the form in person|
|Online||Rs. 2500||Plus Rs. 500|
|Downloaded application||Rs. 2500||Plus Rs. 500|
|In person||Rs. 1500||Plus Rs. 500|
|Through Post/Courier||Rs. 1100||Not Applicable|
The amount can be paid either by using credit /debit card/net banking in online or through demand draft DD in person.
If you have any doubt regarding this topic please post your comments below…