ISI Admission Test 2017
M.Tech applicants for the Indian Statistical institute Kolkata must appear for the ISI Admission Test 2017 to be considered for admissions. Applicants with valid GATE scores as determined by institute will be considered for direct admissions. Applicants can check the complete details of the ISI Admission Test 2017 Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, and more for the ISI Admission Test 2017 below on this page.
Exam Name: Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test
Commonly called: ISI Admission Test
The ISI, Kolkata conducts the ISI Admission Test 2017 for admissions to the M.Tech programmes at the institute. Applicants who have obtained the GATE cutoff announced by ISI Kolkata will be considered for direct admissions. Applicants will have to attend a personal interview if shortlisted.
Fees: Rs 600 (Rs 300 SC / ST/ PwD).
Note: Additional bank charges of Rs 60 applicable
Payment Mode: in Cash through E-Challan of SBI or Through Net banking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards
How to Apply:
- Applicants must register 1st and create a login ID
- They must log in using this ID or enter their personal, academic details along with their photograph or signature as specified.
- Applicants will have to download or print the generated E-challan. Applicants paying online mode also need to wait for 2 days after submission of application before making the payment online applicants will receive an SMS on their registered mobile no. with the Registration no. or transaction ID after successful registration 2 days after downloading the E-challan, applicants must pay the fees at the nearest SBI branch.
- Applicants will be able to download their Admit Card from April, 2017.
- Applicants must log in to download and print their Admit Card.
- Applicants must carry this admit card to exam hall.
Also Check: All courses in engineering after 12th
ISI Admission Test 2017 consists of 2 parts:
- This is a compulsory section for all candidates.
- This section consists of a multiple-choice or descriptive test in Math at the UG level
- A multiple-choice / descriptive test
For M.Tech (Computer Science)
There will be 5 sections. Applicants must answer from any one of sections
Questions will be in Engineering & Technology, Computer Science at the B Tech level.
M.Tech (Quality, Reliability & Operations Research):
Questions will be in many from Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics or Engineering Drawing.
Applicants must answer questions from two or more sections.
The Result was declared on June, 2017