JEE Advanced 2018
JEE advanced 2018 exam is conducted to provide admission to eligible applicants in various Bachelor’s degrees, Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Science or Pharmaceuticals in IITs / ISM. JEE Advanced 2018 is a 2 stage exam of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). The interested applicants can attempt this exam for 2 consecutive times and applications are invited from interested applicants all over India or abroad as well.
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates
|Registration from will starts:||last week of April 2018|
|Download admit cards will starts from:||2nd week of May 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 (paper I & II) Examination date:||last week of May 2018|
|Answer key Release:||1st week of June 2018|
|Applicants’ feedback on answer key:||1st week of June 2018|
|Results declaration||2nd week of June 2018|
|Online registration of Architecture Aptitude Test:||2nd week of June 2018|
|Exam date for AAT:||3rd week of June 2018|
|Results declaration for AAT:||3rd week of June 2018|
|Seats allotment will commence from||3rd week of July 2018|
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration process
The interested applicants are advised to check eligibility criteria start with application process. The applicants can complete their registration online mode from the official portal. The JEE Advanced 2018 registration process will starts from last week of April.
The registration fees for different category applicants are as follows
For examination centre in India
|For SC/ST/PWD applicants the fee will be||Rs. 1000/-|
|For female applicants the fee will be||Rs. 1000/-|
|For All other applicants the fee will be||Rs. 2000/-|
For examination centre in Dubai
For all applicants fee will be Rs. USD 220
Reservation of seats
|Foreign Nationals applicants:||10%|
|Defense Services applicants:||2%|
|PWD (OBCNCL, SC & ST) applicants:||3%|
JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- The applicants must have qualified JEE Mains 2018 exam scoring minimum cutoff marks. Top 2 Lakh merit holder applicants from previous year JEE Main exam 2018 will be considered for JEE Advanced exam.
- The applicants must have attained the specified age to apply for JEE Advanced exam. 5 years relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ST applicants.
- The applicants qualified higher secondary exam 1 time with all subjects either in 2017 or 2018. If applicants waiting for improvement in 2018 then he/she must have appeared improvement exam in all the subjects.
- The applicant who has confirmed his/her seat in IIT or ISM. The applicants whose admission is cancelled will not be eligible to apply. If an applicant has paid the seat acceptance fee but didn’t join after reporting then he/she will be eligible to apply.
AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test)
The applicants interested in B.Arch must have qualified AAT exam. Only JEE Advanced 2018 qualified applicants are eligible to apply for the test. To take part in AAT, the interested applicants have to register online mode on official portal of JEE Advanced 2018. There will be only 1 paper or duration will be 3 hours. The applicants scoring more than cut off marks will be considered as qualified on AAT examination.
The applicants will get admissions on basis of their rank achieved in JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam pattern
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced 2018 with duration of 3 hours for each paper. The appearing applicants have to attempt both the papers are compulsorily.
- There will be 3 sections in both the papers as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The question paper will have Multiple Choice Question type questions and numerical type questions as well.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi and English.
ORS/answer key online of Publication
The JEE Advanced will provide the facility of ORS / answer key. The ORS of qualified applicants will be available along with machine-read responses. The answer key will be released very soon after the examination for both the papers. The applicants can cross check their answers through the answer key of JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Rank list
The qualified applicant in both the papers of JEE Advance 2018 will be considered for ranking. If more than one applicant got same marks then the ranking will be done on basis of marks scored in math. If this policy doesn’t work then the higher ranking will be provided to applicants who scored more in Physics. If this policy also doesn’t work then the applicants will be allotted same rank.
|Rank List||Minimum % of marks in each subject||Minimum % of aggregate|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|OBCNCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.0|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common PWF rank list (CRLPWD)||5.0||17.5|
|OBCNCLPWD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SCPWD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|STPWD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
Disclaimer– All the info given here is referenced from last year exam. In case we found any change in it after release of official portal of JEE Advanced 2018. So, we will immediately update on this page.