Jharkhand PGET 2017: Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand (Post Graduate Entrance Test) PGET 2017 is organized by the National Board of Examination NBE every year for admission to courses such as MDS, MD, MS in government as well as private colleges or universities. A majority of applicants appear in this exam every year. We are providing this article to furnish the best possible Details about Jharkhand PGET 2017 such as application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern etc.
Jharkhand PGET 2017 Important Dates
|Application form can be starts from:||January, 2017|
|Last date to submit application form:||February, 2017|
|Admit card can be obtained from:||February, 2017|
|Entrance exam will be conducted:||February, 2017|
Jharkhand PGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have an MBBS degree from any approval college or university across Jharkhand.
- Applicants must have gone through 1 year of rotating internship till 31st.
Application Form: How to Apply?
Applicants are 1st required to apply for Jharkhand PGET 2017 online mode. Now it is must to remit application fee or finally the application form needs to be sent along with related documents to concerned authority before the last date.
Jharkhand PGET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The exam time will be of 3 hours 15 minutes.
- There will be only paper based exam.
- There will be 200 questions and all questions will be MCQ’s type or language of the exam will be English only.
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
Jharkhand PGET 2017 Syllabus
Jharkhand PGET syllabus will be completely based on MBBS syllabus.
Feel free to Share your doubt with us, if any. We will try our level best to a response soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: entrancealert.in is not an official site for National Board of Examination but we are here just providing you details about Jharkhand PGET 2017. You may find the notification in the details.
If you have any update regarding this topic please like facebook page…