JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya 2019-2020Admission Form| Application Form: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS declared the official notification of JNVST Admissions of candidates into 6th, 9thclass for 2020 academic years in Navodaya schools situated in different states of All over India. JNVST Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Notice for Class 6th, 9thJNV Selection Test 20201has released on September 2019. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for Session 2020. At present in India are a total of 660 Schools. The candidate’s admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya will be through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) at Class VI. Navodaya Vidyalaya is one of the best schools in India.JNVST 2020 Admission Form/ Application Form, Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th, 9th Admission Form Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 for Class VI (6th), 9th Available Now. Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th, 9th Admission Form 2020. Apply Online JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) on the official website.
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th, 9th 2020: Admission Form
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Overview:
Post Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test, 2020
Class- Admission to class 6th,9th
Official website: “www.nvshq.org.”
Last Date for Online Application: -November 2019
Date of Exam: February 2020
Admit Card: February 2020
Area: Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland
Appearing for JNVST 2020 Selection Test must be studying in the 5th Class for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 in government recognized board/schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is looking for getting admission. All Applicants must successfully complete the 5th Standard in academic session 2020-21
Applicants who are seeking the admission must not have been born before 01 January 2005 and after 30 April 2009. This age norm is applicable to all category candidates.
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020:
How to Apply:
- The applicantsadmission process will be done through Online Mode. Detailed and intensive verification of Proofs for Age, Residence, Eligibility, Caste, etc will be done for successful students through the laid down procedure.
- The eligible candidates along with his/her guardians may approach Common Service Centre (CSC) along with Dully Filled in the certificate from the Head Master of School where a student is studying in the 5th Class. The format of Certificate downloaded from official website – nvshq.org.
- In Case of Applicants from National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS), All Students should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where the application is seeking for getting admission.
- The Application form for JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020 Entrance exam is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Government of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with 2.6 lakh centers across our country virtually covering every village. As per the MOU with NVS, the common service center will be charging Rs.35/- to be paid by the parent. Applicants towards service charge to upload the application form per candidates.
Document Required List:
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Previous Class Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Fitness Certificate
- Rural Certificate
- Disability Certificate
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya 2020 Exam Pattern, Syllabus Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Examination Syllabus. JNVST Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020 for Class 6th-9th, Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Patten and Syllabus.JNVST Class 6th Entrance Test Patten and Syllabus available here on this page. The candidates who are going to appear for JNVST Entrance Test 2020, they can check the exam pattern and syllabus here. With the help of syllabus of JNVST Entrance Exam for Class 6th, students can start their preparation for the entrance test in time.
JNVST Entrance Exam Patten:
|Name of Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||02:00 Hours|
This is the exam pattern for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test 2020. All students have to choose one option out of four. All questions will be objective type, each question carries equal marks; one mark is allotted for every question.
Exam Syllabus 2020:
Mental Ability Test (MAT):-
- Figure Matching
- Analogy Odd Man Out
- Embedded Figure
- Pattern Completion
- Mirror Imaging
- Space Visualization
- Geometrical Figure Completion
- Figure Series Completion
- Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding
Arithmetic Test (AT):-
- LCM/ HCF
- Number &Numeric System
- Approximation of Expressions
- Percentage and its applications
- Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Distance, Time and Speed
- Fractional Number
- The Application number in measure mass, length, time, money, capacity, etc.
- Factors and Multiple Including their properties
Language Test (LT):-
Language Test consists of three passages. All candidates need to choose the answer from the given passage. You have to solve the reading comprehension passage. The Questions are 10 will be asked from grammar and writing skills. Total of 25 questions will be asked in Language Test Section 2020.