JSS University UG medical exam 2017
JSS University UG medical exam 2017 exam is conducted by the JSS University, for admission to UG medical course (MBBS). The university Mysore holds exceptional reputation among candidates as it is dedicated to training medical pupils at the optimum level so that they could serve patients with utmost care. Currently, UG, PG or diploma programs in 30 different medical streams are offered by the university. Please get the latest information about JSS University UG Medical Exam 2017 such as the procedure of application, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, educational qualification etc.
JSS University UG Medical Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Full Read)
- Applicants must have completed 10+2/HSC or ISCE/PUC II and its equivalent exam from any approval board or university. Applicants, either they have completed college education from India or abroad, are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have studied PCB with English in the qualifying examination.
- If applicants belong to General category then at least 50% marks they must have acquired in PCB taken together or pass in English. Applicants are also necessary to secure 50% marks in PCB in COMEDKUGET 2017.
- If applicants belong to SC/ST category then at least 40% marks they must have acquired in PCB taken together or pass in English. Applicants are also necessary to secure 40% marks in PCB in the COMEDKUGET 2017.
- Age of interested applicants must be above 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
Application Form: How to Apply
- All applicants are essential to visit the official site of the university jssuni.edu.in in order to download the admit card 2017.
- Now all applicants are essential to send application form including COMEDKUGET 2017 test score, necessary document or demand draft DD of required application fee to the official portal. Application fee specified by related authority is Rs. 2000/-and hence applicants are required to make a DD of Rs. 2000/in favor of “JSS University Fee Account”, Mysore.
Also Check: Top Medical entrance Exams 2017 in India
List of Enclosures with application form are as follows:
- COMEDKUGET2017 Rank card;
- COMEDKUGET2017 Test Admission Ticket;
- COMEDKUGET2017 Score;
- SSLC or its Equivalent examination marks sheet;
- II PUC/10+2/its Equivalent exam marks sheet;
- Character or Transfer certificate which was issued by college last studied;
- Caste or Community Certificate;
- Graduate mark sheet (in case you have completed)
- Date of birth certificate
- Karnataka board applicants are necessary to submit Transfer Certificate;
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board and University for those applicants who are from other education board rather than Karnataka State education board;
- Six similar and recent passport size color photographs with name or date. Also, paste one photo on the application form.
- Foreign students are required to submit eligibility certificate by the JSS University,
- A DD of Rs. 2000/in the form of DD. The DD should be made in favor of “JSS University Fee Account”, Mysore or it should be payable at Mysore.
J S S UNIVERSITY
JSS Medical Institutions Campus Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka
Fax Number : +918212548394 Phone Number: +918212548400;