KIITEE 2017 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance exam KIITEE 2017 is an All India level entrance exam conducted by KIT University for admissions to ten programs shown below and which offered under various institutes recognized by the KIT University.
- School of Computer application
- KIT school of Rural Management
- School of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer and Civil Engineering
- KIT school of Management
- School of fine arts, fashion technology and film media.
- KIT School of law and Biotechnology
- Kalinga institute of Medical science, Nursing science & Dental science
- School of languages and architecture.
Reservation of Seats
The seat reservation principle followed by the KIITEE 2017 is shown below.
- 15% seats are reserved for applicants belong to SC category.
- 5% seats are reserved for applicants belong to ST category.
- 3% seats are reserved for applicants belong to Physically Challenged category.
- 60% seats are reserved for female applicants.
The KIITEE 2017 application form will be uploaded to source website on 1st week of December 2016. Applicants can apply for KIITEE 2017 online: a brief regarding application process of KITEE 2017 is shown below.
- The application for KIITEE can be submitted via Online mode or for that, you have to visit KIT’s site i.e. http://www.kiitee.ac.in/
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Over there on redirected page, select a course that you want to apply or then click on ‘Submit.’
- Click ‘Confirm’ or then ‘Apply Online.’ Enter required details in the blanks or then click on ‘Submit’
- Take a Print Out of same, attach it with all required self-attested documents or send it to the KIT University office located at
Application Fee: There’s no Fee to apply for KIITEE 2017
KIITEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test consists of 200 questions or each right answer will be rewarded with 1 Mark.
- No negative marking for incorrect answers
- The duration of one paper will be 3 Hours 15 Minutes.
- The questions are asked in English medium.
KIITEE 2017 Syllabus
The syllabus and tentative number of questions coming from each topic are given below: General
General Surgery(05), Dental Materials (10), Anatomy (10), Biochemistry (05) Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics(14), Oral Pathology (14), Community Dentistry(10), Microbiology (09), Pharmacology (10), Prosthodontics(14), Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology(10), Periodontics(14), Pathology (09), General Medicine(05), Physiology (05), Pedodontics(14), Orthodontics(14), Oral Surgery(14), and Oral Medicine(14).
Candidates who wish to apply for KIITEE 2017 must pass 12th or HSE in 2015-16 from a state board of education or have studied in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit: The aspirants who were born on or after 1July 1995.
Start Date of application form: October 2016
Last date for receiving filled application forms: 1st week of January 2017
Entrance exam: 1st week of January 2017
Result publication: 4th week of January 2017
The applicants can download ‘Admit Card 2017’ from the official portal of KIT University. shown below.
- Visit the official portal of KIT University or then Click ‘Admit Card.’
- Enter required details such as Registration No., Date of birth. Once after that, click on ‘Submit’ for the complete procedure.
- You can now see ‘Admit Card 2017’ on the Next Window. Print it for future references.
The result of same will publish in the 3rd week of January. Applicants can find a notification regarding this on their official site or other entrance exam portal. To get the information easily through our web site,
Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Phone Number: 0674 274 0326