KCET Exam 2017: Application Form, Admit card, Results, counseling
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts annually the Karnataka Entrance Test 2017 for admission to various professional courses in the colleges Karnataka.
List of Courses in the state of Karnataka
Dental, Medical, Ayurveda, PharmaD courses, Homeopathy, B.Tech (Agri.Engg), Engineering, Technology, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Architecture, B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Pharma, Farm Science courses i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & CoOp) B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), and B.Tech (Food Science & Tech).
Important Dates KCET 2017 (Tentative)
|Starts date of online application form||1st week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled forms||2nd week February 2017|
|Last date of fee payment||2nd week February 2017|
|Date to retrieve KCET admit card||2nd week February 2017|
|KCET exam||1st week of may 2017|
|Kannada Language exam date||1st week of may 2017|
|Practical test for Agriculture Quota||3rd week of may 2017|
|KCET result||last week of may 2017|
|KCET counseling||2nd half of June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KCET 2017
Interested and eligible candidate must have attended 10+ 2 from an approval board of education are eligible to attend the examination. The eligible candidate belongs to state of Karnataka and having a mother tongue as Kannada or having 7 years experience in affiliated institutions located in Karnataka. J&K migrants are also eligible to apply for opening. KCET Exam 2017: Application Form, Admit card, Results, counseling
Age Limit: interested applicant must have 17 years as on / before 31 December are eligible to apply
- Engineering / Technology –pass in 12th with minimun. 45 percent marks in PCM (40% for reserved categories).
- Medical/Dental/Other –pass in 12th with minimum. 50% marks in PCB (40% for reserved categories).
- Architecture – pass in 12th with min. 50% marks with Math (45% for reserved categories).
- Sc (forestry & Agri.) & B.HSc –pass in 12th with PCB.
- Tech (Agri.) –pass in12th with PCM.
- Pharma – The candidate must have 45% marks in PCM (Physics / Chemistry / Maths), PCB (Physics / Chemistry / Biology) and D.Pharma (40% for reserved categories).
- Tech (Fisheries, dairy, food tech.) – pass in 12th with PCMB (Physics / chemistry / Math / Biology).
KCET 2017 applications are available only on online mode.
|for general category||Rs. 650/-|
|for reserved category||Rs. 500/,|
|for candidates staying out of state||Rs. 750/-|
|for candidates residing out of country||Rs. 5000/-|
The fee can be paid through e-challan drawn from the prescribed bank.
KCET 2017 releases admit card on February 2017. The applicants can get notification regarding this on their registered email address. The applicants are suggested to carry the KCET 2017 hall ticket (Admit card) offered by the controller of examination. KCET Exam 2017: Application Form, Admit card, Results, counseling
Result and Counseling
The results of the applicants who attended the KCET 2017 exams will publish on its official portal in the last week of May. And Counseling will took place a week after that.