Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2019: Kerala University is one of the most popular and first 16 Universities in India offers undergraduate and post graduate courses in various fields having 150 Govt/Private colleges affiliated with various undergraduate and post-graduate courses. Kerala University will invite applications for 2 years B.Ed. Degree Course in the Kerala University and its Affiliated Colleges for Teacher Education. All the interested candidates can apply in the month of May 2019.
Kerala University B.Ed 2019: Admission, eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
Kerala University B.Ed 2019 Overview:
- Name of the organization: University of Kerala
- Course Name: 2 years
- Exam Name: KUCTE 2019
- Notification: Online Registration
- Exam Date: Offline
- Mode of Apply: Online/Offline
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Location: Kerala
- Nationality: Indian
|Application form start date||Third week of May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission||First week of July 2019|
|Admit Card Available||Third week of July2019|
|Exam date||First week August 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||Second week August 2019|
- The Candidates should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- The Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply 2019.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Kerala University B.Ed Admission 2019: How to Apply
- The Candidates need to visit the official website at Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website 2019.
- The Candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required Kerala University B.Ed 2019.
- All the details fill, like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Candidates Upload passport size Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees online mode only.
- Finally, Proceed to the final Submission of Application Form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Kerala University B.Ed Documents Required 2019:
- Transfer Certificate
- 10th/High School Certificate and Mark sheet equivalent Certificate.
- 12th/Intermediate Certificate and Mark Sheer equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificates in support of a claim for Sports Seats.
Kerala University B.Ed counseling 2019:
- All qualify Candidates Counselling will be done in the month of August 2019.
- Counselling will be based on marks scored in Kerala University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019.
- The Candidates have to report as soon as possible to take into B.Ed course after the allotment of Seats.
- Interested Candidates seat may get cancelled if they not report on the given date & time.
Kerala University B.Ed Admit Card:
Kerala University admits card for the entrance examination can be downloaded from official website of the University of Kerala. The all candidates will have to enter their application number and password in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card 2019.
Kerala University Result 2019:
The Kerala University B.Ed 2019 Result will be declared after the successful completion of the exams. There will be online broadcasting out the Result. Download the result using your unique details like roll no and DOB with the same website 2019.