Lhmc admission 2017
Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi conducts LHMC admission 2017 entrance exam for female Applicants who are seeking admissions in B.Sc (Hons.) nursing program for the academic year 2017. The duration of this course is 4 years. The official notification regarding LHMC admission 2017 entrance exam has released.
LHMC Admission 2017
The Lady Hardinge Medical College Lhmc admission 2017 for women is a leading institute for nursing education in whole India. The college began under the management of Dr. Kate Platt, who was first Principal of the college. LHMC was promoted to the college of nursing in September 2007 with the proposal or financial aid of Ministry of Health or Family Welfare. It is associated with the University of Delhi or is approval by Indian Nursing Council. The complete details about lady hardinge medical college admission 2017 nursing entrance exam include admission process, eligibility criteria, application form etc for applicants seeking admissions in B.Sc (Hons) Nursing course.
Availability of Courses:
The College of Nursing offers B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing program of 4 years duration
- Only female Aspirants are eligible to apply for the course.
- Interested applicants must have qualified senior 2ndary School Certificate Examination in Indian
- School Certificate Examination as 12th or its correspondent from Approval University /board with at least 50% total marks (45% for Applicants belonging to S/C S/T & OBC categories) with subjects including Chemistry, Physics, English Core Elective and Biology without any compartment.
- Minimum age limit 17 years as on examination year.
- Working language Hindi is compulsory
Reservation of seats:
The reservation for SC/ST/OBC aspirants will be on the basis of Government rules.
LHMC 2017 Application Form:
Application form for LHMC admission 2017 will be available from College of Nursing, LHMC or related Hospitals, New Delhi by providing attested copies of class 12th mark sheet or class 10th certificate for age proof along with a DD or banker’s cheque of Rs 250/– as application fee payable at New Delhi favoring Director, LHMC or allied Hospitals, New Delhi Application forms can be received either in person or by post.
The test will consist of only objective type questions from Chemistry, Physics, English, Biology and General Knowledge. All questions will be asked in English medium only. Talking about the examination duration will be for 2 hours.
Lhmc B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Syllabus 2017
- LHMC admission 2017 Major contents of syllabus are Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry and Fundamentals of Nursing, Psychology, Sociology, Psychiatric Nursing Pediatric Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, Anatomy & Physiology, Preventive Medicine & Epidemiology Nutrition Dietetics, Community Health Nursing Introduction to Nursing Education & Administration, Obstetrical Nursing & introduction to Research & Statistics.
- Applicants should have practical experience both in community or hospital setting.
- As all instructions will be in English only, therefore, applicants should be proficient enough in written as well as verbal English.
List of documents with the application form:
- Approval Letter of authority from parent and Guardian representing their keenness to join the Programme
- Bring certificate from the Principal of previous School attended
- Letter of authority from parent declaring the name of the local guardian with the valid address or registered phone no.
- Genuine caste certificate for applicants from Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe / OBC from a Divisional Magistrate, self-addressed envelope amounting of Rs.25/- stamp attached
- Approval card with address of applicant or Rs.10/-stamp attached
- Lawful document in case of widow or Divorcee
- Admission ticket with applicant’s Name or Father’s Name filled by an applicant or with applicant’s signature is to be submitted in duplicate with recent two color passport size photographs.
- Passport size color photograph attached on form appropriately signed by the applicant or attested by Principal of School previously attended.
Applicants can also download admission form or bulletin for admission to B.Sc (Hons) Nursing program through online mode by visiting the official site of Ministry of Health or Family Welfare which is http://mohfw.nic.in or the same may be sent along with the DD/Banker cheque with all above documents.
ALSO CHECK: LHMC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Lhmc 2017 Important Dates
|Prospectus and admission form sale:||Third week of May 2017|
|Deadline for receiving of admission forms:||First week of June 2017|
|Written exam date:||Last week of June 2017|
|Result of written test or merit list will be declared||First week of July 2017|
|Academic session will start||Last week of July 2017|
Admission tickets in respect of applicants, who have submitted their applications, will be dispatched by June 2017.
Applicants who have not received their admission tickets latest June 2017 they need to contact the college office individually.
Result and Merit List
- Lhmc admission 2017 result will be available to view on the Main Gate of College of Nursing on 1st week of July 2017. Each applicant needs to see his/her result personally
- The list of shortlisted Applicants according to their merit will be published on 1st week of July 207 or admission process will be held on working days. At the time of admission, applicants will be asked to deposit their fee.