Mandi Army Open Bharti Rally 2019:-Indian Army Mandi has organized a Recruitment rally (BharatiyaThalSena Open Bharti) for all Posts. The young generation Good news for them the Himachal Pradesh Indian army has organized an open rally in September 2019. Three Districts are under in this rally Mandi Army Rally for Mandi, Kulu, Lahaul&Spiti Districts. The Mandi Indian Army Bharti rally combined recruitment rally for Soldier GD, Clerk/SKT, Nursing Assistant, Technical and Tradesmen (8th pass, 10th pass and 12th pass) Vacancies will be held at Military Station Mandi from September 2019 underMandi, Kulu, Lahaul&Spiti Recruitment Rally, Military Station Mandi Indian army Bharti rally 2019 as online registration form, rally dates, Physical test, Eligibility.
Mandi Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2019:-Important Details
|Online Application Form||3rd week of September 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||1st week of November 2019|
|Starting Date of Army Bharti Rally||3rd week of November 2019|
|Last Date of Army Bharti||4th week of November 2019|
|Admit Card||1st week of November 2019|
|Starting Date Medical Exam||1st week of December 2019|
General Duty (GD):The interested candidates Matric (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification.
Soldier Technical: The Intermediate (10+2) examination passed in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 45% in each subject.
Clerk/ Store Keeper: The candidates must have passed 10+ 2 in any stream. Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Mathematics/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether in Class XII or Class X.
Soldier Nursing Assistant: The Intermediate (10+2) exam pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject, In case the candidate has a B.Sc. Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off.
Tech (Avn&Amn Examiner): Intermediate (10+2) exam pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject OR Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Sc. and Electronic & Instrumentation).
Tradesmen: The Matric (10th) pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper – who may be 8th pass).
For General Duty (GD):17.5 to 21 years
For Other Posts: Maximum 23 years
Mandi Army Bharti Rally Application form 2 019:-
How to Apply
- Fist all, Log on to Join Indian Army careers page at official website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form 2019.
- Fill in your academic qualification, skill, experience if asked and other related information as per the instructions.
- All document Attach on self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- The application form fee for Pay as per the category. There is no fee for Indian Army Rally Recruitment.
- Complete the Join Indian Army Application Form with the essential data 2019.
- Check the Details before submitting.
- Click on, Take a print out of Join Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2019 application form for future reference.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks.
- 6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
PFT for All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under:-
- Group I: Run within 5 Minutes and 45 Seconds– 60 Marks
- Group II: From 5 Minutes 35 Seconds to 5 Minutes – 45 Sec – 48 Marks
PFT for EndHav: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run is as under
- Group I: Upto 5 Minutes and 45 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II: From 5 Minutes 40 Seconds to 6 Minutes 20 Seconds – 48 Marks
Pull Ups: Number of Pull-Ups and Marks awarded is as under:
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull-ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull-ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull-ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull-ups – 16 Marks
Balance: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
- Height for Solder GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 165centimeter or 1.63 meter or 43 feet.
- Height for Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant – 163 centimeter or 1.63 meters or 5.43 feet.
- Height for Soldier Clerk and Soldier store keeper technical category – 162 centimeter or 1.62 meters or 5 feet 4 inch.
- Height for TA – 160 cm.
- Minimum Weight for all above categories should be 48 Kg.
- Chest should be minimum 76 to 81 centimeters.
Mandi Indian Army Require Document 2019:-
- Birth Day Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th and 12th Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Relation Certificate
- Any Sports Certificate
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
Mandi Army Bharti Rally Admit card:
A candidate who is going to download their Admit Cards for the upcoming Army Recruitment Rally must follow steps given below.
- Log On to Official web site of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on “JCO / OR Login” Tab Or Direct visit on joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Log in using the username as Registered E-Mail ID and Password which was entered at the time of registration.
- Now your user dashboard will Open and click on Admit Card tab showing at Left side.
- Candidates can now save OR print their Admit Card.