MH CET 2017: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result
Govt. of Maharashtra to organize the MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) for providing admissions in health science degree, engineering / technology / pharmacy courses offered by various govt. and private colleges of Maharashtra state. Here in this providing information about MH CET 2017: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result etc.
MH CET 2017 Application Form
The Application Form will be released in the 1st week of March, 2017 and available till the 4th week of March, 2017. Applicants can fill and submit the application form through the official portal of the authority. Before filling the application form, applicants are advised to be ready with the scanned images of photograph & signature. The application fee will be Rs.800 for open applicants and Rs.600 for reserved applicants. The fee payment will be made through the challan of SBI Bank. Some bank charges may also apply. Applicants are suggested to keep the printouts of the application form use for future. MH CET 2017: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result.
B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BASLP, Nursing, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, Animal Husbandry courses & Pharmacy courses.
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Coruses:
- Applicants should be medically fit.
- Applicants should have born on or before 31 Dec, 2000..
- For ayurvedic & unani courses, applicants should have born on or before 1 October, 2000..
- Applicants must have passed 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject at the time of admission. MH CET 2017: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result.
Eligibility for Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Courses:
- Applicants should have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Applicants must be Indian Nationals.
- No age limit criteria for these courses.
The tentative dates of MH CET 2017 examination is listed below:
- Online application starts – 1st week of March, 2017
- Online application end – 4th week of March, 2017
- Admit card issue – 4th week of April, 2017
- Exam date – 1st week of May, 2017
- Submission of certificates/docs which will be asked by notification – 2nd week of May, 2017 to 3rd week of May, 2017
- Answer key display – 3rd week of May, 2017
- OMR sheet display – 4th week of May, 2017
- Result announcement – First week of June, 2017
- Declaration & download of merit list – 2nd week of June, 2017
The MH CET exam will comprises of 3 papers. The exam will be conducted through offline (pen/ paper) mode. The question paper will be objective type questions. Applicants are required to use black ink ballpoint pen. Engineering degree courses applicants are required to appear for paper 1 & paper 3. Heath science degree or other courses aspirants are required to appear for paper 1 & paper 2. No negative marking for incorrect response.
The exam pattern is described below:
|Paper 1: Physics No. of MCQ- 50, Mark(s) per question-1, Total Marks- 50
Chemistry No. of MCQ- 50, Mark(s) per question-1, Total Marks- 50
|Paper 2: Biology (Botany) No. of MCQ- 50, Mark(s) per question-1, Total Marks- 50
Biology (Zoology) No. of MCQ- 50, Mark(s) per question-1, Total Marks- 50
|Paper 3: Mathematics No. of MCQ- 50, Mark(s) per question-2, Total Marks- 100|
MH CET 2017 Syllabus
In the MH CET examination the questions will be asked from Mathematics /Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology subjects. The MH CET syllabus is same as for the HSC exam of HSC Board of Maharashtra. Applicants should prepare for the examination according to officially prescribed syllabus.
MH CET 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card will download from the last week of April, 2017. Applicants can download the admit card through the official portal. Applicants note down it is mandatory to bring the admit card/hall ticket along with any photo ID proof of exam day. The admit card will contain information like applicant name & roll no, exam center.
MH CET 2017 Result
Applicants can view their results through the official portal of the authority. The MH CET 2017 Result will be announced in the 1st week of June, 2017. For admissions a merit list 2017 will be prepared separately for all courses on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants don’t forget to take printout(hard copy) of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.