MHT CET 2017
MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is going to be conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Exam conducted month of May, 2017 (tentative) for admission to health science group of courses (MBBS, BHMS, BPTh, BASLP, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BOTh, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) or technical education courses (Pharmacy, Engineering & Technology, and Pharm. D.). This post is recommended for candidates looking to gather complete information related to this test.
MHT CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Courses
- Age Criteria: Aspirants should be born on or after 31 December 2000, however for admission to Ayurved or Unani courses, Aspirants who are born on before 1st October 2000 are only eligible to apply.
- Aspirants need to be fit medically according to respective authority.
- They are required to submit a medical certificate in this regard.
- Educational Qualification: HSC, 12th or its equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Eligibility for Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy & Pharm. D. Programme
- No age limit for this programme.
- Aspirants should have the nationality of India.
- Educational qualification: Cleared or appearing HSC, 12th or its equivalent exam.
Applicants can check below tentative schedule of MHT CET:
|Online registration process or application form filling process will be held in||March, 2017|
|Submission of fee at SBI Bank through challan||March, 2017|
|Admit card will be available in online||April, 2017|
|Examination Date||May, 2017|
MHT CET 2017 Online Application Form
Applicants can obtain the information brochure from the official Portal of MHT CET www.dmer.org or www.mhtcet2017.co.in. After obtaining the information brochure applicants can fill up their application in online from the official portal of the respective authority. The registration process will contain following steps:
- Go to the official portal co.in or complete the online mode of registration.
- After completion of the online registration, procedure applicants need to fill up their application form.
- After the filling up the process of online application form applicants need to move to uploading their recent colour photograph and signature. Size should not exceed the size of 50 KB.
- Now download the bank challan from an official portal or go to the SBI branch for making payment.
- Application fee: Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 (Bank Commission) for open category applicants or Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 for reserved category applicants.
- Furnish the payment details in the online application form or keep details of your respective registration no. and password preserved for future references.
MHT CET 2017 Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Examination is scheduled to be conducted the month of May, 2016.
- There will be 3 papers in test consisting 100 marks for each.
- All questions are compulsory to be answered.
- Applicants seeking admission into Health Science courses or BVSc & AH programme they need to appear for Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Applicants looking for admission to engineering degree they need to appear for Paper 1 and Paper 3.
- Applicants interested to get admission to Pharmacy programme they are required to appear for Paper I & Paper 2 and/or Paper 3.
- A separate OMR answer sheet will be provided to applicants for each question paper.
- Applicants need to mark the answers to questions in OMR answer sheet by using black ballpoint pen only.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong Question.
- Question papers for Chemistry, Physics and Biology will be available in English, Marathi and Urdu but Mathematics question paper will be in English only.
MHT CET 2017 Syllabus
MHT CET 2017 syllabus will be similar to HSC syllabi of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
MHT CET 2017 Admit Card
To download the admit card applicants are required to go to the respective authority’s official portal within the specified deadline. No applicants will be allowed to download applicants admit card in case applicant fails to submit their application form successfully.
Result for MHT CET 2017
The result of applicants who have appeared in MH CET 2017 will be available on the official portal of DMER i.e. www.dmer.org. Applicants will be allowed to download their mark sheet from the www.mhtcet2016.co.in on the prescribed date.
Applicants who’d like to verify their marks obtained in the exam they will be required to put a written request in the concerned authority. The written request of applicants along with the self-addressed unstamped envelope or Demand Draft DD / Pay Order of Rs.1000/-should be submitted to any Authority, within 4 days from the declaration of the result. The DD should be obtained in favour of “Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.