PESSAT 2017 Application form
PESSAT 2017 Application Form will be provided through online mode only. PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a university level exam regulated PES university. This examination is organized for those candidates seeking for admissions in various UG or PG programmes offered by PES University.
So, we are providing information regarding PESSAT 2017Application Form.
PESSAT 2017 Application Form
There is not official notification to PESSAT 2017 application form has been released yet. Applicants are advised to check out this section for latest notifications regarding PESSAT registration.
PESSAT application form 2017 will be released from 1st week of October 2016 and last date to submit the application form is the 2nd or 3rd week of April 2017 (for B.Tech courses) or last week of July 2017 (for other courses). PESSAT application form will be provided through online. In case of payment through offline (challan or DD), applicants are needed to send the printed application along with DD and Challan to address mentioned here:
Manager – Admissions Office of Admissions, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085
PESSAT application fee is Rs. 975/-for all applicants. The fee payment may be made through online mode (debit/credit card or net banking) or offline mode (Challan or DD). The DD should be drawn in favor of “PES University General Fund” at Bangalore.
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- Applicant’s age should come between 17 to 25 years age till Dec of the year of admission.
- Applicants must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics subject.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 60% marks PCM subjects.
- PESSAT 2017 Application Dates
For B.Tech Courses:
- Online application starts – 1st week of October 2016
- Close online application – April 2017
- Exam date – 1st week of May 2017
For Other Courses:
- Application form starts – 1st week of October 2016
- Last date to submit application – July 2017
- Exam date – 1st week of January to last week of July 2017
How to Apply
- Go through the official portal of PESSAT Click here…
- Enter your registration details or click on submit.
- Fill details in application form.
- Upload scanned color images of required documents.
- Make the fee payment using online/offline mode.
- Take a printout of application form or keep safe for further use.
How to Fill Application Form
Applicants are advised to keep ready following documents or details before filling PESSAT application form:
- Payment details.
- Personal, qualification or communication details.
- Valid Email ID or Mobile No.
- Scanned image color passport size photograph.
PESSAT 2017 Application Form
There will not any facility provided by authority to make corrections in PESSAT Application Form 2017. Therefore, applicants are suggested to fill the application form correctly.
- Registered Candidate to Print Application form. Click here
- Registered Candidate to Make the Payment. Click here
- Application Status. Click here
- Forgot Application No. Click here
- Sample Questions for B.Tech. Click here