PIMS AICET PG 2017
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (All India Common Entrance Test) will be conducted in month of December, 2016 for admission to MD/MS/Diploma/MDS programme for upcoming session 2017 2018. Interested applicants can apply for this PIMS AICET PG 2017 test from November, 2016 onwards. For complete info, I advise applicants to go through information furnished in this article.
PIMS AICET PG 2017 Important Dates
|Application form start released on||November, 2016|
|Last date to submit application form||November, 2016|
|Last date to submit application form along with late fees||December, 2016|
|Entrance test||December, 2016|
|Declaration to result||January, 2017|
|Counseling Start||March, 2017|
Applicants can verify their eligibility by going through information furnished below:
- Applicants should be having MBBS/BDS degree from a university approval by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
- Applicants who have completed their compulsory internship on or before 31 March, 2017 can only apply.
- Applicants who have already obtained PG degree are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Application form can be obtained either from PIMS university campus and it can be downloaded from official portal.
- After obtaining form, the same needs to be filled by applicants in the prescribed format.
- Applicants are required to cut the hall ticket from application from. Later hall ticket no. and address will be filled by admission officer.
- After that, it’ll be required to pay entrance exam fee amounting Rs. 2000/. Applicants who have downloaded form they need to enclose a DD demand draft amounting Rs. 2500/.
- The DD should be favour of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni or payable at any nationalized bank of Pune Service branch.
- Finally, application form 2017 along with DD and hall ticket should reach the below address:
The Competent Authority,
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni (BK) 413736,
Tal, Rahata, Dist: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
PIMS AICET PG 2017 Exam Pattern
|Total no. of questions||200|
|Question type||MCQ type|
|Duration of exam||3 Hours|
|Marks for each correct answer||+1 mark|
|Negative Marking||No Negative marking|
Applicants are required to fill up admit card attached with the application form. After filling the admit card info, applicants need to paste a recently taken sharp or clear color photograph.
After declaration of PIMS AICET PG result, a merit list will be prepared by respective authority. The university will prepare separate merit list for Medicine (MD/MS/Diploma) or Dentistry (MDS).