Punjab JET 2017
Punjab Joint Entrance Test application form will begin from the last week of April 2017 or lasts till the 3rd week of June 2017. Applicants can either download the admission application form the website of the board or can purchase it from the affiliated polytechnic colleges of the board and Board’s Office at plot No. 1-A, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh and After the successful submission of admission form, candidates will get username / password in their registered mobile no. Thereafter, the candidate is required to access the admission website & fill all the required details or pay the application fee for the complete submission of application form 2017.
The cost of application form Rs. 50/. The application fee may be paid via net banking, debit/credit card, or through echallan.
Eligibility Criteria Punjab JET 2017
- Eligible applicants must be the citizen of India.
- 10th as a qualifying exam must be passed with mathematics, science & English from the approval educational board in India.
- Applicants have to score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who are appearing the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Application Dates Punjab JET 2017
- To take of application form Begins: last week of April 2017
- Last date for the submission of application form : 3rd week of June 2017
How to Apply Punjab JET 2017
- Go through the official link.
- Fill details in the application form 2017 .
- Upload Scanned images or other required documents .
- Make the payment of application fee.and
- Submit the application or keep the printout of application for further use.
How to Fill Application Form for Punjab JET 2017
Documents and details required in the admission application form:
- Scanned Images of the photograph, signature, Matric Mark sheet or DOB certificate.
- Valid Mobile no.
- applicant’s personal or academic details.
These are the steps involved in the Punjab JET Application Form:
Step1: Fill Details in the Application Form 2017
Go to the website of the board. Enter your personal & qualification details. And Also, enter your complete address for future communicate.
Step2: Upload Scanned Images
Eligible applicants have to upload their scanned images of photograph, signature, matric mark sheet or DOB certificate.
Step3: Pay the Application Fee
After uploading the images document than applicant have to make the payment of the requisite application fee. And choose your mode of payment or pay the application fee.