RGUHS PG SSET 2017
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) 2017 is one of the popular universities in Karnataka state providing UG and PG & Dental courses such as MBBS, BSc Nursing, Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate), MD Ayurveda, MDS, B.Pharm, BDS, BAMS, M Pharma, BHMS, PG Super Specialty in various fields like Physiotherapy, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences, Nursing, and Pharmacy. Applications are invited by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for PG Super Specialty Entrance Test 2017 for admission into M.Ch or DM programs for academic session 2017. Here in this article, we are providing all important details regarding RGUHS PGSSET 2017 for applicants desiring to appear in this examination.
Seats available for RGUHS PGSSET 2017
Seats in Bangalore, and Institute of Nephro Urology, Bangalore, Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, Bellary, Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology.
Available courses for RGUHS PGSSET 2017:
D.M. Cardiac Anaesthesia, M.Ch. Neuro Surgery, D.M. Medical Oncology, M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery, D.M. Neurology, D.M. Nephrology M.Ch Paediatric Surgery, M.Ch. Plastic Surgery, M.Ch. Surgical Oncology, M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology, D.M. Cardiology, M.Ch. Urology, M.Ch. Gynaec Oncology.
RGUHS PG SSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy prescribed eligibility before applying for it. RGUHS Post Graduate Super specialty entrance test 2017 eligibility criteria as follows:
- Eligible applicants must be a Citizen of India
- Aspirants must have an MBBS Degree from a University recognized by India Government law and MCI and also should hold approval degree of M.D. or M.S. (or its correspondent approval degree) in subject shown against them from a University established by Indian government law approval by the Council of India (MCI) and declared as equivalent
- The aspirant should have completed the necessary internship before the month of examination year.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 48 years of age.
RGUHS 2017 programme & Requirement
- D.M. Nephrology: M.D. General Medicine/ M.D. Paediatrics
- D.M. Cardiology: M.D. General Medicine/M.D. Paediatrics
- D.M. Neurology: M.D. General Medicine / M.D. Paediatrics
- D.M. Medical Oncology: M.D. Medicine/M.D. Paediatrics/M.D. Radiotherapy
- M.Ch. Gynaec Oncology: M.D / M.S. OBG
- M.Ch. Plastic Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Neuro Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch Paediatric Surgery: M.S. Surgery
- M.Ch. Surgical Oncology: M.S. Surgery/ M.S.ENT/M.S. Orthopaedics /M.S.OBG
- M.Ch. Urology: M.S. Surgery
RGUHS PG SSET 2017 Application form
Eligible applicants can apply for RGUHS PG SSET 2017 exam online through visiting the official portal link of University which is listed below.
- Applicants need to fill all details carefully or upload their scanned recent color photographs in .jpg format or make accessible for uploading with following stipulations
- Resolution = 200 X 200 dpi, Height = 1.6 inches, Width = 1.3 inches, and file size should not be more than 100kb
- After filling the online application form click Submit button.
- An Application No. will be auto generated and Keep it safe with you for future usage.
- Now take the printout of the filled-in application form or attach recent color photograph in the given field.
- The print out copy of filled-in application form signed by the applicant is sent to authority along with documents within the specific time.
Application form submission process
RGUHS PG SSET 2017 Application online can be submitted at Official portal link i.e.www.rguhs.ac.in
- By Post: Printout of filled online Application form in all respects along with proved copies of all needed documents or certificates may be sent by post for registration to RGUHS 2017 exam, at 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041.
Aspirants should entitle on the envelope as “Application for PGSSET 2017”
- In person: Printout of filled online Application form in all respects along with proved copies of needed documents or certificates may be submitted in person for registration to RGUHS 2017 exam at 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560041 same address.
RGUHS PG SSET 2017 Application fee
Applicants have to pay Rs.7000/ as Application Fee
For further notification regarding RGUHS PG SSET 2017, you may visit official portal which is
If you have any doubt regarding this topic please post your comments below…