TNDME 2017 Tamil Nadu Directorate Medical Examination
Tamil Nadu Govt. has released notification for Post Graduate, Degree / Diploma programme admissions for 2017 for the applicants waiting to join diverse PG Degree, Diploma, Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Master of Surgery (M.Ch.) 6 yrs, courses.
TNDME 2017 Eligibility
- Applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicants, CMC’s (Contract Medical Consultants) or Service applicants must apply through appropriate channel.
- Applicants are eligible only if they completed, as on 31 March 2017, their 2 yrs of continuous regular service.
- Should have done MBBS or MDS Course in conjunction with entire CRRI (Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship) period in state of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants must enclose only replica of all certificates.
- Applicants of Tamil Nadu Nativity, who pursued their MBBS or BDS outside Tamil Nadu, should endow their Nativity Certificate in Tamil Nadu issued by Authority only in the prescribed format presented in Annexure XI A or as per the instructions in Annexure XI B of the prospectus.
- Applicants Confirm more regarding the eligibility form DME Prospectus for Entrance Exam, Mode of Selection / Eligibility.
Courses Offered by Directorate of Medical Examination
- Post Graduate Degree PG
- Master of Dental Surgery
- Master of Surgery (M.Ch) 6 yrs
TNDME 2017 Application Fee –
General Category applicants Rs. 2,000/-No application fee for SC/ST/SCA applicants.
TNDME 2017 Mode of Payment –
Applicants (Only for General Category applicants) have to pay in form of Demand Draft in favor of “Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai – 600 010” payable at Chennai.
TNDME 2017 Application Form
Application forms are available on site from January 2017 to February 2017.
Duly fill application form you downloaded from site or send it along with Demand Draft to the address provided
Chennai – 600010
How to apply –
You can download the application form from the official portal www.tnhealth.org or www.tn.gov.in.
TNDME 2017 Important Dates
TNDME 2017 Application Form Availability: January 2017
Date of Entrance Examination: March 2017
Last date for receipt of application: February 2017
If you have any Doubt about regarding this topic please post your comments below…