UPCPMT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility, admit card, results
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test UPCPMT 2017 is a state level organizing UG Medical exam started by Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University for admissions of MBBS or BDS programmes in various medical or dental colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPCPMT 2017 exams are conducting annually for finding suitable talents applicants to fill 1372 Seats in 12 Medical and 51 BDs colleges of Uttar Pradesh. So we’re providing for you about the exact details regarding UPCPMT 2017 admission exam pattern, eligibility, admit card, results, etc.
UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who interested in attending UPCPMT 2017 must know eligible to attend UPCPMT or not. The mandatory eligibility criteria that a applicants needed to attend the exam.
Age: The age of aspirant should be minimum 17 years as on 31 December 2017
Qualification: The aspirant must attended class 12th or HSE in science stream (Must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from affiliated state/central board of education.
Marks: The aspirants belongs to General category must secured marks 50% in Physics,
Chemistry and Biology, whereas the applicants that belonging to general category must have a minimum of 40% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
The application form of UPCPMT 2017 will be available online mode on 1st week of March 2017. The applicants can find it from UPCPMT’s official portal.
UPCPMT 2017 How to apply?
- Visit first the official portal of UPCPMT http://www.upcpmt2015.co.in/
- Enter details such as qualification, Address for communication, age or upload a photo as per requirements.
- Once after that, pay the application fee of Rs. 1400 (if the applicants belongs General Category) or pay application fee of Rs. 700 (If the applicants belongs to other Category).
List of Important Dates
UPCPMT 2017 Exam Events Important Dates
- Start Dates available of Application online 2nd week Of March 2017
- Last Date to apply 3rd week of April, 2017
- Admit card available for download 1st week of May 2017
- EXAM Date 4th week of May 2017
- Result Declaration June 2017
- Request Scrutiny of Answer sheet 2nd week June, 2017
- UPCPMT 2017 Counselling – Round 1 1rd week of June, 2017
- Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling 1st week Of July 2017
- UPCPMT 2017 Counselling – Round 2 4th week of July 2017
- Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling 1st week August 2017
- UPCPMT 2017 Counselling – Round 3 1st week to 2nd week of September, 2017
- Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling 3rd week of September 2017
- Commencement of academic session 3rd week of September 2017
- Re Counselling for vacant MBBS /BDS seats 1st week of September 2017
- Counseling For vacant MBBS/ BDS seats Last week Of September, 2017
UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam Language: The exam will conduct in English or Hindi Language
Total No. Of Questions: UPCPMT 2017 exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions that are from subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Zoology. The duration of the exam will be 180 Minutes. No Negative marking system in UPCPMT 2017.
The applicants are requested to take a print of UPMT 2017 admit card for attending the examination. It is expected that the admit card will available on official portal from 2nd week of May 2017. If you encountered with any crisis issues while the time of downloading the admit card, then report same to the controller of exams. They will help you.
UPCPMT result is expecting on 2nd week of June 2017.
The Chairman, Combined Pre Medical Test 2015,
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University (U.P.)
Contact No.: 0522‐2999853, 2258727
Official Website: www.upcpmt2015.co.in
Email ID: email@example.com