VITEEE Exam 2017 : Application Form, Exam Dates
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam will be organized by VIT University for admission to several UG engineering programmes offered at its 2 campuses i.e. Chennai or Vellore. Almost 2 lakhs students appear in this examination for admission against 5,000 B.Tech seats. Applicants can obtain its application form in online/offline mode from November, 2016 onwards or the test will be conducted in month of April, 2017. This article applicant can find the best possible information VITEEE Exam 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Admit card, Exam Cities, Result, Counselling etc to this examination.
Issue of application form starts from: 3st week of November, 2016
Deadline for receiving of application forms: last week of March, 2017
Download Admit card: 3rd week of March, 2017
VITEEE Exam 2017 Date: 5th April to 16th April, 2017
Result publication: On or before 24th April 2017
Counseling process will be held on: 2nd / 3rd week of May, 2017
How to Apply for VITEEE Exam 2017
VITEEE Exam 2017 application form will be obtainable in online/offline mode from November, 2016 onwards. Applicants must need to put updated mobile no. and email id communication will be made through this only. Online mode of application form can be obtained from the official portal whereas; Offline mode of application can be obtained from selected Head post offices.
Applicants can pay application fee through debit/credit card, net banking and demand draft.
Eligibility Criteria VITEEE Exam 2017
- Applicants are necessary to fulfill following criteria to apply for this examination. Applicants those have applied for this examination but not fulfilling the following criteria, their applications are liable to be rejected by conducting authority.
- Applicants those are born on and after July 1, 1995 can apply for this examination.
- Applicants should have obtained 60% marks in class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants those belong to SC/ST category and belong to North Eastern state are required to score 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- NIOS applicants can apply for the examination.
- The VITEEE Exam 2017 will be conducted in month of April, 2017 in 3 sessions i.e. Session 1 (9:00 am to 11:30 am), Session 2 (12:30 pm to 3:00 pm) and Session 3 (4:00 pm to 6:30 pm).
- All questions will be MCQ.
- Total no. of questions will be 125.
- For PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) group applicants, 120 questions will be from PCM or 5 from English.
- For PCB (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) group applicants, 120 questions will be from PCB or 5 from English.
- No negative marking will be applicable for wrong answer in this examination.
- Applicants will find question paper in English.
The VITEEE Exam 2017 will be organized in 118 cities across the India. Applicants are recommended to choose the examination center as per their convenience.
Applicants can check out status of their applications whether it is submitted successfully and not from its official portal. Applicants can check status of their application through 10 digit application no. or verification code.
Admit card will download at the official portal of university. A soft copy of the admit card will be also emailed to applicants to their registered email ID.
Applicants will be shortlisted for counseling procedure based on applicants’ performance in the examination. It is expecting that counseling will be conducted in month of May, 2017. However, the exact date will be provided to applicants once schedule has been released.
VITEEE Admission Address:
The admission process VITEEE Exam 2017 will be completed based on merit of applicants in the examination. Applicants those haven’t appeared in test won’t be considered for admission.
Contact VIT University (Vellore Campus)
Vellore 632014 Tamil Nadu, India
VIT University (Chennai Campus)
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600 127 Official Portal: http://www.vit.ac.in/