VMU AICEE 2017
Vinayaka Missions University All India Common Entrance Examination 2017 is going to be conducted in the month of January, 2017 for admission to bachelor course of dental / medical science. Go through this article to find out the details such as application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
VMU AICEE 2017 Highlights:
|Name of Entrance Exam||Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Exam 2017|
|Courses Offered||Medical / Dental courses|
|Category||National level exam|
|Organized By||Vinayaka Missions University|
|Total No. of colleges Participating||20|
|Last date for submitting application form||January 2017|
|Entrance exam date||January 2017|
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road, (NH47)
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308. Tamil Nadu
VMU AICEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of applicants should be 17 years as on December 31, 2016.
- Applicants must have cleared 12th CBSE/HSC/Intermediate/ PDE or its equivalent examination and must have studied Biology, Chemistry, Physics or English as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum aggregate score obtained by who belong to general category applicants is 50% and for SC/ST/OBC is 40%.
VMU AICEE 2017 Application Form: How to Apply?
Applicants have 2 methods for obtaining the application form 2017. Either they can simply download the application form from the official portal or they can get the same from the address below:
THE REGISTRAR, VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY (VMU),
Sankari Main Road (NH47), Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308 Or,
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY 15, Bank Street Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010, Tamilnadu
Also Check: Top Medical entrance Exams 2017
VMU AICEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- Questions will be asked from the subjects Biology (Botany or Zoology), Chemistry and Physics.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours.
Best Books for VMU AICEE 2017 Preparation
- NCERT books of class 12th standard for subjects Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Wade Elements of Geometry by Barnard.
- Organic Chemistry by L.G.
VMU AICEE 2017 Result: How to Check?
Applicants will be able to view their result by entering the registration no. VMU AICEE 2017 Result will get published on its official site.
If you have any doubt regarding this topic please post your comments below…