WB PG MAT 2017 Exam dates, Application Form, Dates, Admit Card, Result
West Bengal Post Graduate Medical/Dental Admission Test WB PG MAT 2017 is a state level conducting entrance test by The West Bengal University of Health Sciences www.wbuhsexams.in for admissions to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma medical programme at various institutes in the state of West Bengal. Through WBPGMAT 2017 the applicants can take up admissions to 19 seats in MD, 5 seats in MS, 15 seats in Diploma or 7 seats in MNS courses.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPGMAT 2017
- Only the applicants belong to India are eligible to apply.
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident or domicile in the state of west Bengal.
- The aspirant must have passed M.B.B.S. or B.D.S from an approval institute that affiliated with Medical Council of India or Dental Council Of India
- The aspirants must have completed their Internship on or before 30 April 2017.
Note: The applicants now undergoing compulsory internship are eligible for attending WB PG MAT but they likely to complete the internship on or before 30 April 2017.
WBPGMAT Exam Pattern
WB PG MAT 2017 is a pen and paper (offline) mode entrance examination and the examination syllabus for the same are prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) / Dental Council of India (DCI).
- There should be a separate exam for Medical / Dental applicants. The Medical examination comprises of 200 questions whereas dental exam consisted of 100 questions.
- Each correct answer will get plus Marks. There’s no negative marking system for wrong or unanswered questions.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|WB PG MAT 2017 application beginning date||1st day of December 2016|
|Last date to Submit application Forms||4th week of December 2016|
|Offline payment through downloaded echallan||4th week of December 2016|
|Date for downloading admit card||1st week of January 2017|
|WB PG medical / Dental exam date||1st week of January 2017|
|Declaration of result On or before||February 07, 2017|
|Date of Counseling||Starts After Two-Three weeks of declaring results|
|Classes commencing Date||1st week of May 2017|
WB PG MAT 2017 Application Form
The application form is expected to out in the month of December 2017. Eligible applicants can apply for it online. Only the applicants who submitted the application form on or before the deadline are considered for reviewing. Further details regarding Application fees, Results, etc details will add to this space on later.
WB PG MAT 2017 Admit Card (Read full)
The admit card of WB PG MAT will available only online mode. The institute will not send admit card WB PG MAT either by Post or via email.
WBPGMAT 2017 Result
WB PG MAT 2017 exams will release the results on its official portal http://www.wbuhsexams.in To view the results, the aspirants must have to enter Identification No. /User ID and Password. The minimum marks percentage required for qualifying general category applicant is 50%, while the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories need to secure a minimum of 40 percent.